Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving ALL!

I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I  am thankful for all of you.

I am thankful to God for giving me my daughter who I am extremely proud of and love with all my heart.

I am  thankful to have a wonderful domestic partner who returns my love unconditionally and is always there for me. He is really a special man.

I am thankful for my parents and sister. They've seen me through a lot and always there for me. They are my heroes.

I am thankful for reconnecting and getting closer to my cousin Kathy these past few months.

I am thankful for my all of my online friends including  Jeff and Phyllis (kindred spirit).

I am thankful for good health this year.

I am thankful for having a roof over my head, enough money to pay my bills and food on the table.

I am also thankful for those people who came into my life throughout the years who were judgemental, evil or harassed m. They only taught me to be stronger and learn I didn't want to be that kind of person..

I am even thankful for my stormy relationship I had with my ex as that situation taught me what I don't need made me realize what I really want among other things.

Last but not least, I am thankful for God in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For those who are Anonymous, I'll appreciate if you'll tell me who you are especialy if you know me personally or via FB. Because I get alot of spam comments. Thanks. Otherwise, say something to let me know you were here. Thanks. I appreciate all of my readers.