Thursday, October 20, 2011

Blessed

I am blessed. Because of each and everyone of you!

I thought my last post was gross, drab and depressing. However, YOU, my followers did it again! YOU made me see an entire different angle of what I thought was the most embarrassing moment  of my life..

One of my distant cousins knows my mom well and she pinned my mom exactly. Dry, sweet and to the point. She pictured it and laughed her heart out. I am glad I could do that for you, Kim! And to all those who laughed and got a kick out of it.

Thanks to those who privately messaged me with their own stories. It makes me feel less alone and less embarrassed because some of you really had worse stories than mine.

I want to apologize for this ragged post but I am really not myself but it kept playing in my head and I had to write it.

Thanks and PEACE for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For those who are Anonymous, I'll appreciate if you'll tell me who you are especialy if you know me personally or via FB. Because I get alot of spam comments. Thanks. Otherwise, say something to let me know you were here. Thanks. I appreciate all of my readers.