Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Birthday to MY Sister!

Today is my sister's birthday! I won't tell her age for in case she reads this. She is the best sister in the world. You can argue with me about that with your own sister but I stand by that statement. SHE IS THE BEST SISTER IN THE WORLD!  Her name is Melanie.

God blessed me with one sibling and how awesome he chose her to be my sister! How special is that?!

She is a very strong independent woman I so admire. She has a heart of gold and like myself, wears her heart on her sleeve. She is a very loving and nurturing person.

She is also a wonderful wife, mother, grandmother, nanny, aunt, daughter and friend. There only a few adjectives I can think of at this time. But every positive adjective, that is her!

I love you so much and remember, continue to be the wonderful person you are. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELANIE


(I have no idea who is hugging her or whispering in her ear. But I love this pic of her laughing!)






No comments:

Post a Comment

For those who are Anonymous, I'll appreciate if you'll tell me who you are especialy if you know me personally or via FB. Because I get alot of spam comments. Thanks. Otherwise, say something to let me know you were here. Thanks. I appreciate all of my readers.