Friday, November 30, 2012

Cerebral Palsy: Extremely Unsteady Today!

I don't know what it is with me today but I am so off-balance, a lot more than normal.  My gait is much wider as well.

I get up from a chair and oops..butt hits the seat I just got up from. So I have to do it again. Luckily, or may be not,  this apartment is small and cramped so if I weeble there is something I can grab to prevent from badooming! . But the adverse of it is I can fall,  miss and hit the floor and piece of furniture on my way down and conk myself out!

We went to the home center where we are buying our home from. (Another post later date). As we walked my hubby had his hand on my shoulders to try to stabilize me and for in case I go tumbling he had a better chance to catch me. I thanked him because I sincerely appreciated the gesture as I was doubting myself and I seldom doubt myself in this matter.

I was walking a little faster t than usually because walking my usual pace had me teetering and I felt like I was going to fall over. That is not a good feeling.

I can be standing and people will  pass by me closely or just touch me with a finger and I can land on the floor or weeble wobble. Thankfully, I weeble wobble more than hitting the floor!

Today I was standing up talking to someone and in seconds I felt myself shifting and I lost my footing. I wasn't even moving. I was holding on Hubby for dear life LOL.

I have had this happen but not quite extreme. It happens when I am tired or walking in a crowd that is stopping and going or so nervous but never this bad. Also, when I was out of the situation or rested I was fine.

I've been thinking about would be causing this. I am not tired, I wasn't walking in a crowd and I was not nervous. I am not on any new medications so who knows. It has gotten better as the day progressed but LORDEEE!

Ya'll have a good week because I will be away, (Burglars out there, I have a house sitter so don't you dare try). Although I am bringing my computer to check on emails I will not be on  much.

Most importantly, thank you for stopping by and reading and if you comment. It is much appreciated (even if you don't comment.)

If you should have problems commenting as I've been informed by someone,  email me at my yahoo addie: Bellelady1981@yahoo.com. Not sure if I can help but am searching for a resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For those who are Anonymous, I'll appreciate if you'll tell me who you are especialy if you know me personally or via FB. Because I get alot of spam comments. Thanks. Otherwise, say something to let me know you were here. Thanks. I appreciate all of my readers.