Saturday, May 2, 2015

Update on Payton

I was so busy with my A2Z Challenge that I hadn't had a chance to update on my 3-year old cousin who has the Monster C (Cancer). Go here for my initial post. There are several updates as well if you scroll to my labels and click Payton. His family has been through a lot but they're supported by friends and family and God.

Recently, they were on a segment of local KATC news. The link to the video is below.

KATC.com | Continuous News Coverage | Acadiana-Lafayette - Payton Suire: St. Jude Is Part of His Journey

gofundme account for those who want to donate to help with the family medical expenses is still opened. They also have two other kids at home to feed and clothe.

April 1st they received some good news! The tumor is almost gone and the injections to his eye has ceased but chemotherapy continues. They have to make more frequent trips to St. Jude's Children's Hospital.

I've never solicited on my blog for money until Payton. I probably will never again. This just touched my heart in a way nothing else has.


If you have it in your heart to give a few dollars it would be wonderful. But if you cannot do anything else, please pray for them. Thank you!

Until Next Time…

No comments:

Post a Comment

For those who are Anonymous, I'll appreciate if you'll tell me who you are especialy if you know me personally or via FB. Because I get alot of spam comments. Thanks. Otherwise, say something to let me know you were here. Thanks. I appreciate all of my readers.