Thursday, December 31, 2015

RECAP OF 2015

We all survived another year.  I hope this new year brings happiness and good health to all of you.

Here are a few highlights of my 2015.

My BabyGirl got married to a handsome guy who loves and takes care of her (as much as she will allow him. She has an independent streak in her that won't budge). She is happy. She is less stressed. She made a step towards her career goal of working with adolescents.  I am one proud Mamma!

I volunteered for Hospice which I have regrettably had to put on hold due to sickness. I do plan on returning.

Our shower door burst into little bits of pieces which freaked me out. We have not fixed it yet. Thankfully, we have two bathrooms. We do plan to fix it this year.

I received yet another diagnosis to add to my long list. I learned I had beginning stage of glaucoma which is being stabilized by eye drops. 

I learned that Baclofen is not a drug for me. My larynx and pharynx is weak. I went through speech therapy which I've had to incorporate in my daily routine.

My dad was involved in a one car accident fracturing 3 cervical vertebrae which scared me the day lights out of me. He is doing very well now. He seems to have slowed down which is a good thing.

Another proud moment was that I completed the Blogging A to Z Challenge. It was the first time I participated. 

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year!  If you go out tonight, have fun.  I ask you if you drink, please have a designated driver or plan ahead. Remember Buzz driving is drunk driving. 

Until next year..




291 words

8 comments:

  1. You've had your ups and downs this year. Here's hoping next year will be mostly ups. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. Yes but life is full of ups and downs! I'm used to them both :).I hope your 2016 is the best. Happy new Year!

      Delete
  2. I am especially thankful you did the A to Z challenge because that's how I found your blog! I love reading on about your life even if I don't always comment. Happy New Year!

    - Allison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its also my reason why I enjoyed doing the challenge, I found many different blogs as well as yours. Thank you! Happy New Year!

      Delete
  3. You have had a full year! Happy New Year Lisa! I would have freaked out if my shower door did that!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pam, you do the same! I did freak out but I did some research and it happens more than we think.

      Delete
  4. Wow, I have been out of the loop in reading blogs this year and you have been busy in yours! Two new Grandchildren are in mine now and life doesn't stand still anymore. Enjoying catching up reading your past posts. Heres to a better and blessed year to the both of us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks but I haven't been that busy LOL..Congratulations! Those munchkins are more important than reading blogs for sure..but I am honored that you came back and I thank you...

      Delete

For those who are Anonymous, I'll appreciate if you'll tell me who you are especialy if you know me personally or via FB. Because I get alot of spam comments. Thanks. Otherwise, say something to let me know you were here. Thanks. I appreciate all of my readers.