Friday, November 21, 2014

Update on Payton

I inadvertently failed to tell you what kind of cancer Payton has. Thanks to my BFF Jeff who showed me my err.  

It is called Retinoblastoma which involves the eye. Luckily, if that is what you want to call it, it only affects his right eye. It is a rare form of cancer that mostly affect young children.

After a battery of tests, it is found that the tumor does not involve the nerve that signals to the brain which is a blessing.

This little boy will need chemo to try to save the eye and from what I have read it is going to be a very long first year journey.

The doctors put a line to start the chemo this weekend. He is doing well.

His parents Dorie and Josh also has two other children at home.

They will continue to need prayers, support and help.

Again, if you would like to donate here is the link

Thanks to all of you. Now after you say that prayer, you go and squeeze your little one and thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For those who are Anonymous, I'll appreciate if you'll tell me who you are especialy if you know me personally or via FB. Because I get alot of spam comments. Thanks. Otherwise, say something to let me know you were here. Thanks. I appreciate all of my readers.