It's time to get back into using my prompt books.
Five things I would rescue in a fire excluding people and pets. Uh, lets see.
1) The box with all of our insurance papers, marriage decrees and birth certificates, etc because those are important papers.
2) Our computers because we would be lost without them.It would also take time to reconnect with all of you lovely people.
3) Photos because they are irreplaceable.
4) Clothes. I don't think anyone would want to see me dirty or naked.
5) My medicines because they keep be going and it would be hell to get them to replace.
6) Books. I love to read and they take me to an imaginarily land that would ease my stress dealing with the aftermath of the destruction.
I know they asked for five but who said I played by the rules?
What five things would you rescue?