Tuesday, August 14, 2018

An Inspiration

For the past few months, I've been busy with some tasks including seeing new doctors etc. I have several drafts to finish to share with you.

In the meantime, I read this in my church bulletin and thought I'd share.

Dear God,

I did not sleep well last night
But I did wake up this morning.

My muscles are sore
But they do still function.

My wallet isn't full
But my belly is.

I do not have all that I want
But I do have all that I need.

My life is not perfect.
But my life is very good.

Thank you for all of your blessings to make it so.

Amen.

Thanks for dropping by..Until next time...be thankful for all you have.

2 comments:

  1. I need to remember the good message of that prayer. I try, but sometimes my complaining takes over. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think for most of us complaining takes over. But it is something to remind us. I have it on table where I can seee it every day and added it to my morning prayers.

      THanks for stopping by!

      Delete

For those who are Anonymous, I'll appreciate if you'll tell me who you are especialy if you know me personally or via FB. Because I get alot of spam comments. Thanks. Otherwise, say something to let me know you were here. Thanks. I appreciate all of my readers.