Friday, February 20, 2015

365 JOURNAL WRITING IDEAS: PERMISSIONS TO MYSELF THROUGHOUT THE YEAR

In the introduction of this book it suggested to write out the following to set out my intentions for the next year of my life.  It can be simple form or random around the page or whatever.

Over the next 356 days I give myself permission:


VENT













Create my OWN LIFE


REPEAT MYSELF IF I AM NOT HEARD!

REPEAT MYSELF I AM NOT HEARD!



Let go of past hurts and regrets
CELEBRATE MY DAILY ACHIEVEMENTS




Grab New Opportunities with both hands!


Whew! That is a long list of permissions!

Which one(s) will you give yourself permission to do?

6 comments:

  1. That will keep you busy for the year! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, it will for sure! Thank you for dropping by and commenting!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yea, I thought so too. Thanks for dropping by and commenting :)

      Delete
  3. At some point all of the above. And now thanks to one of the groups I am in because they are moving their group away from Facebook to another platform it has a section in there where the members can do journal writing and that's good. It gives me a chance to see how it feels to blog because I have some ideas for a blog that I would like to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I can't do them all at once :) That sounds interesting. Good luck!

      Delete

For those who are Anonymous, I'll appreciate if you'll tell me who you are especialy if you know me personally or via FB. Because I get alot of spam comments. Thanks. Otherwise, say something to let me know you were here. Thanks. I appreciate all of my readers.