Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving/Weird Dream

Thanksgiving, weird dream
I meant to copy/paste this from my LJ yesterday but got distracted so here it is from yesterday.
 
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Tuesday, since my daughter was going to Houma to be with her friend, I decided that she and I go eat somewheres. We invited my friend/cousin to come along. Layla picked Olive Garden

If you love chocolate, you HAVE to try the Triple Chocolate Stratta. That piece of cake is one of the best chocolate cakes I've eaten. Of course the entrees were delicious as usual.

We went to my Love's brother's home and had the traditional turkey dinner (lunch). It was delicious. His mom makes this pecan pie that is out of this world. I never cared for pecan pie until I ate hers.

After lunch which was also delicious, we watched Eat, Pray and Love. It was an okay movie. I rather the book. Then we watched the edge of the seats Saints vs. Cowboys game. The Saints never fail to keep their fans on the edge of their seats. But they came through! WHO DAT?!!

We came home and I read for a bit. I am reading P.S. I Love You. I cried the first chapter but I'm better now that I'm 3/4 through LOL. I went to bed with a headache and woke up with one. It was weird morning/night.

I remember waking up with Randal on top of me (No, NOT THATT). He was telling me bye before he left for work. I remember his warm body on mine holding me while I was  thinking I need to wake up to hug him too and tell him I loved him  but just couldn't. He evidentally left me and I went back to sleep. (This did happen for in case you wonder after reading about my dream LOL) Then I woke up at 6:30 because nature was calling then I thought, "Crap, I'm so tired. Why am I so tired?, crawled back under the covers grabbing Randal's side as well and drifted off to sleep.

I keep dreaming weird dreams. In this dream I was living in a house. The outside looked like my Granny's  old house on the island  and inside was my childhood best friend's MJ's home, also on the island. It was chaotic. My mom kept telling me to "Come on! Lets get out of here!" I thought, "I can't. I can't do it.". There was a mixture of scenes as I looked out the window. One area was two men shooting at each other with pistols. Another area was some army tanks coming through. Then yet another area there were ambulances with sirens andl lights. Nearby was a calm park with kids laughing and playing on the swings.

My mom kept telling me something (I don't remember) and i kept saying "This is a dream. Get me out of this dream". I was crying and it seemed like everything was happening over and over. I felt this terror in my dream like something was going wrong. Then in my dream I woke up and told mom it was a dream. She said, "No, its not!" and then.... I REALLY WOKE UP.

Do I really want to analyze this dream? NAHH..Its still reeling in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For those who are Anonymous, I'll appreciate if you'll tell me who you are especialy if you know me personally or via FB. Because I get alot of spam comments. Thanks. Otherwise, say something to let me know you were here. Thanks. I appreciate all of my readers.