Thursday, May 19, 2011

First things first--Thank you to all my followers. I noticed today that I got another follower. I have 9 followers and I am honored. COOL. I appreciate it, especially those who also comments. I am trying to catch up reading and commenting but its a slow process since I've been a little busy.

One more thing about my Spiritual  experience yesterday. However, this particular incident didn't happen yesterday. Never thought about it much.

I was about 9 years old, I think.  Kids do such stupid things if you know what I mean. I think it was after Christmas or New Years, there were popped fireworks scattered all over.

Sitting on the ground, with an already popped firework in one hand and a lit pump in the other. My parents pressed on constantly to put the firecracker on the ground before lightning. My 9 year old mine didn't think it was any harm as it had popped already. So I decide to jam the pump in the whole of the firework.

NOT A GOOD IDEA!

It popped in my hand! I ran to my mom screaming! It hurt like hell and I was crying! She grabs me and runs to a man across the street. His name was Mr. Segura or I think it was. I can't remember his first name and its bugging me LOL. Anyway, he did this chant/prayer over my hand for a while. It had stopped burning. Mom brought me home and put some Neosporin and wrapped it.

If I remember right, it healed rather fast! I haven't been an avid firework popper since!

Yesterday as our Spiritual experience ended, the lady gave out another cloth. Here it is:
As you can tell I am not much of a photographer but the message says it all. God is Love!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I haven't commented in awhile. It's been crazy busy lately. I was able to catch up on your posts... wonderful as always. Good job on followers, something tells me you'll have several more before long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ms Ryterski! Yea, we all tend to keep busy lives! I understand. Thanks for your kind words.
    I'm okay with the number of my followers, Its just sorta puzzle.

    Do appreciate the ones I have :)Thanks for reading and catching up :)

    ReplyDelete

For those who are Anonymous, I'll appreciate if you'll tell me who you are especialy if you know me personally or via FB. Because I get alot of spam comments. Thanks. Otherwise, say something to let me know you were here. Thanks. I appreciate all of my readers.