Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Blogger Problems

As some of you know Blogger is having problems. THerefore, as hard as I am trying I cannot comment. I go to the comment box and click Google account, it brings me back to sign in. When I sign in with my correct password and email, it says wrong login information. However if I click Sign In or Sign out, whichever it decides on that certain click, I go back to the last page of my blog.

So I am not totally ignoring your comments. I just can't comment or login properly. "UGH".

As soon as blogger fixes it, I will comment.

Thanks to my loyal followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For those who are Anonymous, I'll appreciate if you'll tell me who you are especialy if you know me personally or via FB. Because I get alot of spam comments. Thanks. Otherwise, say something to let me know you were here. Thanks. I appreciate all of my readers.