Saturday, December 3, 2011

A New Beginning

As you read this, if all went well, MyLove and I are getting married...at this very moment..Vegas style! Only a few people know. Sorry I lied to some of you but it is the way we wanted it

Although we know this a serious time of our lives, we wanted to do it differently. We have both been married before.  We've been together for a little over four years. We kept talking about it and putting it on the backburner. We were okay with the way it was.

We did  research and had many discussions of how, when and where. Our church won't marry us because we need to dissolve our previous marriages through them and for personal reasons we refuse to. I will take the matter to my maker when it is time.

We didn't want a big hurrah. We didn't want to go through the headacheis a wedding can bring.  It just happened that Allegiant started advertising a nonstop trip from here to Las Vegas. MyLove had some vacation time to take so we went to a travel agent and voila! It was on!

 I will call Mom and Dad in the morning. I hope I catch my sister with them too. MyLove and I will inform his mother when we get home unless he decides to call her before. I know my family will be excited. They know MyLove is a good man who will always be there for me as he has in the past four years. Not sure what his family will think.

Regardless what people think of the way we went about it, is the way WE wanted it. WE are happy together. We love each other. We will support, honor and love each other until death do us part.

So here you are...introducing Mr and Mrs Q!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Mr and Mrs, may your life always be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you both. Wishing you all the best of life, health and happiness. Hugs to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Path and Barb! Much appreciated! Hugs to both of you :)

    ReplyDelete

For those who are Anonymous, I'll appreciate if you'll tell me who you are especialy if you know me personally or via FB. Because I get alot of spam comments. Thanks. Otherwise, say something to let me know you were here. Thanks. I appreciate all of my readers.