Wednesday, November 28, 2012

And The Mystery Meat is....

It finally defrosted and it looks like Pork...the guesses on Facebook were same as my own.


Isn't that some pretty meat? They are definitely pork ribs..not Beef chuck.

So this morning I woke up early, seasoned them with Tony's Cachere's and Jack Daniel BBQ Sauce, threw them in my crock pot and put it on high..

7 hours later and I have some tender pork ribs.

I picked it up with my tongs and they fell apart. Waiting for hubby to return from visiting the Sandman, Herb and butter rice with some kind of veggies will be eaten with them.

Thanks for all the private messages and comments guessing what they were.


No comments:

Post a Comment

For those who are Anonymous, I'll appreciate if you'll tell me who you are especialy if you know me personally or via FB. Because I get alot of spam comments. Thanks. Otherwise, say something to let me know you were here. Thanks. I appreciate all of my readers.