Sunday, November 25, 2012

I Was Speechless!

 "You know your my number one right? The one I can always count on no matter what I'm dealing with. You say I'm your rock Mamma. But honestly, it's the Mamma who's the rock for their daughter."
                                                                                                                 My BabyGirl.


Yes, I was speechless. 

My  heart swelled. I cried.  Tears of happiness. Tears of pure Joy. Tears of pride. Tears of Accomplishment.

Me? Her Rock? Awesome! How many parents have heard that from their children?

I honestly never thought of being her rock. I don't know why. 

I always said SHE was my rock. She kept me going when I would have easily hung it all up. She was the reason for my fighting and staying here. She will always be my ROCK.

I am blessed to experience this sort of bond with an extraordinary daughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

For those who are Anonymous, I'll appreciate if you'll tell me who you are especialy if you know me personally or via FB. Because I get alot of spam comments. Thanks. Otherwise, say something to let me know you were here. Thanks. I appreciate all of my readers.