Saturday, November 24, 2012

Happy Belated Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving.

MyHubby and I decided to spend it together alone. He had been working hard and just wanted quiet time. I had been feeling under the weather for the past couple of weeks and was just blahzee. I went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago and it was just a cold he said. It is more aggravating than anything else.

I cooked MyHubby and I a little feast. Cornish hens, rice dressing, candied yams, cranberry sauce, and green beans. I had never cooked Cornish hens but it was easy.

BabyGirl and her girlfriend stopped by in the evening which is always good!

I have so much to be thankful for. I am thankful and grateful for my blogger friends and all those who don't blog but take the time to come by, read and sometimes comment! Yes! That's you!   THANK YOU!

I have great family and friends. An awesome daughter and husband who loves me unconditionally. They make my life worth living even during those times I feel like I just wanna hang it all up.

I am thankful for a year of pretty good health. I've had my ups and downs but I can finally say I am healthier.

What more can a girl ask for?
Thanksgiving Dinner












4 comments:

  1. What a nice Thanksgiving! Life is pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was. Thanks Path! You are so right! Life is good!

      Delete
  2. That rice dressing looks amazing! We did Thanksgiving just the two of us this year, too and I feel really good about it. Glad you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would be surprsed to know what I used in that rice dressing NoCorn! LOL!. Happy you and yours had an intimate holiday as well.

      Delete

For those who are Anonymous, I'll appreciate if you'll tell me who you are especialy if you know me personally or via FB. Because I get alot of spam comments. Thanks. Otherwise, say something to let me know you were here. Thanks. I appreciate all of my readers.