Thursday, April 11, 2013

LAUGHTER

My BabyGirl and I had our mother/daughter outing last night.  We had one of those laughing until we cried moments. I was telling her a dream I had. I promise you do not want to know the dream.  But I told her because I always tell her my crazy dreams.

It wasn't my 'ordinary' dreams like she being younger or can't find her, losing my car, etc.

She started laughing so hard that she made me start to laugh and then it began. I almost couldn't tell her all of the dream because we were laughing so hard.

It was a warming happy moment to watch her laugh so hard, even at my expense.

After we departed and I was on my way home and before I fell asleep, I started thinking.

When had we laughed so hard like that? I'm sure we had more like them.  Sometimes our drink was coming up through our noses.

I remember a couple of times when her father and I were together. He would do some things and it would put me into a laughing fit. It usually wasn't funny to him and he would get ticked off because I was laughing. I hope he has found some peace and able to laugh more than he did with us.

I don't know why I just wrote that paragraph. I thought about deleting it. But it's true. I hope he is finding more laughter in his life.

Sometimes MyHubby will laugh at something I say or do that wasn't meant to be funny. I kid him saying "You are always laughing AT Me" He says  what I say or do, is just funny sometimes. He says he'll never laugh AT me, always with me.  He is right.

I rather make him laugh than cry anyway.

I laugh at myself all the time. Many people need to do that, laugh at themselves. Lighten up.

I found some quotes about Laughter that I will close with.

An oldie but true: Laughter is the Best Medicine.

"I am thankful for laughter, except when it comes out of my nose." Woody Allen

"Laughter is an instant vacation." Milton Berle

"A day without laughter is a day wasted." Charlie Chaplin

"Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it".  Bill Cosby

"Holding on to anger, resentment and hurt only gives you tense muscles, a headache, and a sore jaw from clenching your teeth. Forgiveness gives you back the laughter and lightness of your life." Joan Lunden.


No comments:

Post a Comment

For those who are Anonymous, I'll appreciate if you'll tell me who you are especialy if you know me personally or via FB. Because I get alot of spam comments. Thanks. Otherwise, say something to let me know you were here. Thanks. I appreciate all of my readers.