Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Valentine's Day!

May those who have a special someone have an awesome day. It's a day to remind each other how much you love one another. It doesn't have to be a gift-giving occasion.

For those who have loved ones that have passed away, remember God has his arms wrapped around you while your loved one is smiling down on you. Big hugs to you from me.

For those who have never found anyone special to love or to love them, maybe there is someone out there for you taking their sweet old time to get to you or God has other plans for you. Remember HE loves you!

To everyone else, all my family, friends including blogger friends……


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Hubby and I are going dine at a local restaurant here in the boonies. Yes, we have a few of those here.

I bought him a lighthearted card and box of candy. He says when I give a card, it is always serious. Hence, the lighthearted card.

Since I was still in my dreams, we didn't see each other this morning so I don't know if or what he got me.

What did you do on Valentines Day? How did your loved one show you how much you mean to them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

For those who are Anonymous, I'll appreciate if you'll tell me who you are especialy if you know me personally or via FB. Because I get alot of spam comments. Thanks. Otherwise, say something to let me know you were here. Thanks. I appreciate all of my readers.