Friday, February 7, 2014

I've been thinking…

I've been thinking…

Yea, I know that's dangerous for me to do. "SMILE"

I've been thinking and wondering if those who I love and admire REALLY does know how much they mean to me.

Yes. We say I love you. We thank them. We give tear-jerker cards for birthdays and other occasions.

But do they really know the extent of how much you love them, adore them and grateful for them?

I've also been thinking how do you show this overwhelming love, adoration and gratefulness for that person?

As I said…I've been thinking..

No comments:

Post a Comment

For those who are Anonymous, I'll appreciate if you'll tell me who you are especialy if you know me personally or via FB. Because I get alot of spam comments. Thanks. Otherwise, say something to let me know you were here. Thanks. I appreciate all of my readers.