Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Fool's Prank

Hello My Dearest Followers!

I hope this finds you well. I think Spring is FINALLY here. Our winter was a rough one for the area I live. I know those of you who live North, had it worse.  I hope everyone was able to get through it.

I've been okay. This past week, it seems that Hand, Mouth, Hand disorder attacked again. However, only my hand and foot are involved. Have you ever itched so bad that it hurts and you just want to scratch your skin off? That's how I have been. I put Cortisone cream and it helped only a little.

Good news is my family doctor finally sent me some more Prednisone. Hopefully, I'm on the road to non itching recovery!

As some of you know, unless you are living under a rock, today is April Fool's Day.

When BabyGirl was growing up, she tried pranking me, several times on that day. It got really irritating and old by the end of the day. I used to prank my ex and got him good!

There's this particular time I will always remember. I realize now it was a very cruel prank.

He was at work and I called him. I led him to believe that we were in a car accident and BabyGirl was in critical condition. I had him panicking for 2-3 minutes then I said, "April Fool's!' He was royally ticked off, justifiably so!

My family even said that was so wrong and thereafter I agreed. I felt bad for days.

What was the worse April Fool's prank you did or was done to you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

For those who are Anonymous, I'll appreciate if you'll tell me who you are especialy if you know me personally or via FB. Because I get alot of spam comments. Thanks. Otherwise, say something to let me know you were here. Thanks. I appreciate all of my readers.