Friday, June 24, 2016

Victoria Has Gained Her Wings

I haven't written awhile because a lot of things have been going on mostly medically with me but I'm still kicking. Nothing as severe as what I am going to tell you.

I have sad news. BabyGirl's best friend has succumbed to the ugly cancer she has been fighting. She is now in the arms of angels with no pain. She was only 24 years old.

BabyGirl is obviously taking it hard but I know she is strong enough to get through. She told me she talked to her the day before. I am thankful for that.

I can't imagine what her husband or parents are going through.

I have known Victoria for about 10 years. She practically lived at my house at times.

She was strong, independent, bold and herself. There will never be another Victoria on this earth. She was such a special human being. May she rest in peace now.


6 comments:

  1. I remember many sleep overs at your house with Victoria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I remember that too Megan! As long as ya'll had fun but sometimes ya'll drove me crazy LOL..But I enjoyed all of you!

      Delete
  2. My her should rest in peace and I am going to ask my brother to give her a big hug. I am very sorry for you and your family's loss of a sweet soul.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend! Your brother and Victoria will be together watching over us.

      Delete
  3. I'm sorry for this hard time everyone is going through with the loss of Victoria. But as you said, she is in the wings of angels now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie. That's what comforts me, she is in a better place.

      Delete

For those who are Anonymous, I'll appreciate if you'll tell me who you are especialy if you know me personally or via FB. Because I get alot of spam comments. Thanks. Otherwise, say something to let me know you were here. Thanks. I appreciate all of my readers.