Friday, September 14, 2018

Dear Cancer

Dear Cancer,

I hate you!! I haven't hated anything like I hate you.  

No one is safe from you. You attack family members and friends.  You're heartless and even attack children.

I've seen my young cousin beat you although with some effects. You've taken my daughter's best friend who fought since she had been a teen.

You're ugly. You're mean. You make people suffer.  No part of the human body is safe from you.

I found out last night that you're attacking a very dear friend of mine. It doesn't look good and you've made me cry all night.  You make my heart hurt as you've made millions of family and friends hurt.

A lot of people win the battle against you. It seems like you have a grip on my friend. I pray that he can beat you. Kill you with the chemo as hard as it is to get through.  

I just wanted to tell you this so maybe you'll just go away. No one wants you. 

I hate you!

Lisa

3 comments:

For those who are Anonymous, I'll appreciate if you'll tell me who you are especialy if you know me personally or via FB. Because I get alot of spam comments. Thanks. Otherwise, say something to let me know you were here. Thanks. I appreciate all of my readers.