Friday, September 28, 2012

Buying a Home...Like Pulling Teeth from a Chicken..

Buying a home is a trek in itself.

Then add lenders, salesman and government, state and city regulations make it even harder.

It is amazing how you can enter a salesman's office and ask if we can do something and they respond, "You can have whatever you want. We can work with you."

But when it comes to the nitty gritty, it is like pulling teeth from a chicken on a merry go round.  The antics salesman use is damn right frustrating. They must go to Sales school and they are taught how to not answer a question and work around it.

Where do I start? Hmmm...

Scratch that.

Let me say where we are. We are "pre-approved', have been for some time, or so they say. I am finding out that means squat when it comes down to it.

 Supposedly the lender ordered the title and appraisal so maybe in two weeks to 14 days we'll go to the FRONT closing. Supposedly there are two closings.Time will tell...So the saga continues....


No comments:

Post a Comment

For those who are Anonymous, I'll appreciate if you'll tell me who you are especialy if you know me personally or via FB. Because I get alot of spam comments. Thanks. Otherwise, say something to let me know you were here. Thanks. I appreciate all of my readers.