Tuesday, January 18, 2011

FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU THINK ITS RIGHT

FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU THINK IS RIGHT AND YOU CAN WIN

I've been a member of Book of the Month club for as long as I remember. The commitment is to buy two books at regular price in two years. I usually wait for a best seller to come down to buy it so it works for me.

Well in Deceember, I got an email stating that if I filled my commitment that month I would get a FREE book in January. They said I would get an email for the free book at the beginning of January.

January comes and I get an email stating my free book is here. So I opened the email and it states I get my free book with purchase of another book plus s/h. I stopped in my tracks and thought, “Wait a minute.” This is wrong. I remember clearly that it didn't state anything about buying another book for my free book.

So I emailed them stating that there was no additional purchase stated that was required for my free book. I pretty much told them if they didn't give me my FREE book they can cancel my account and explained to them how fraudulent that email was.

A generic response said the deal was buy one get one free plus shipping and handling.

I responded, if that was so I would have remembered. But I clearly remember it stating free book plus s/h. Nothing about buy one get one free.

Finally, a representative emails me asking for the name of the book and order number. So I sent them the information.

Voila! I received my free book with no shipping and handling costs. They knew they were wrong.

So I am back to being a happy customer!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For those who are Anonymous, I'll appreciate if you'll tell me who you are especialy if you know me personally or via FB. Because I get alot of spam comments. Thanks. Otherwise, say something to let me know you were here. Thanks. I appreciate all of my readers.