Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dream-Daughter's Genitals

All of a sudden I have all these ideas to write about but  never get to transfer them to paper(Or website in this case).

First-My dream last night. (I started the post about my dream night before last but its so long I'll have to post it later. It was totally weird.

My daughter and I were in the bed with bright sunlight. I was talking to a former coworker. I was a transcription for a local doctor years back. She was asking me about a report that I had submitted 4 months before. I told her that I had sent it already. She was adamant that she needed the report tomorrow because they were going to court. Layla and I's laptops were on the bed and I was trying to get to the document but the computer was eratic. In the meantime, my daughter puts her hands in her pants and pulls out a penis! Yes, a penis! The head was like a crown but indented like  the inside of a tooth's cavity. That is the only way to describe it. So as I was talking to the coworker, I was slapping Layla to put the penis back in her pants while also thinking what the hell is she doing with a penis.

The coworker and I were going back and forth with her insisting that I hadn't given her the report and me adamantly telling her I certainly did. I finally told her that I had to get off the phone to find it and I would call her back.

I woke up..

Analysis: That was the weirdest dream I ever had LOL.

I called Layla this morning to tell her what I dreamed. She laughed her butt off. I think MyLove has confirmed I am absolutely crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For those who are Anonymous, I'll appreciate if you'll tell me who you are especialy if you know me personally or via FB. Because I get alot of spam comments. Thanks. Otherwise, say something to let me know you were here. Thanks. I appreciate all of my readers.