Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's Been Awhile

It's been a while since I've blogged. Just been busy and not in the mood. It's like I have nothing to write about when I sit here but when I lay in bed at night, I run all kinds of ideas through my head, even stories. I have a pad at my bedside but I know if I start writing, I'll never stop and never sleep.

I'll probably write a few different entries today as I have been working on some.

This is a question I would love to hear the answer from anyone who reads, as odd as it is. Its been something I've thought about every night lately.

When you close your eyes at night, what do you see? Is it just dark as night? Faces? ETC.

Lets see if I can explain what I see and have seen. Lately the background is black as night but there are different colored shapes, mostly triangles moving around like a Microsoft Windows saver. And although its not actually seen, I can see the invisible vision of faces sometimes, food, etc. Last night the "vision" was my child, my ex and crawfish. I can understand those.

Do not confuse these with dreams. I'm talking about right when you close your eyes to fall asleep before you call asleep.

I remember when I was getting divorced several years ago, I hated closing my eyes because I would see my ex's face in various contorted expressions. It was downright scary.

Anyway, if you would like to share what you see when you close your eyes at night, I'd love to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For those who are Anonymous, I'll appreciate if you'll tell me who you are especialy if you know me personally or via FB. Because I get alot of spam comments. Thanks. Otherwise, say something to let me know you were here. Thanks. I appreciate all of my readers.