Monday, March 21, 2011

Write Instead of Type.....Homosexuality.

I despise writing titles for my posts. Anyone have this problem? Anyone can give me any of their most appreciated suggestions?

I don't know why I can't sleep. I can't bring myself to take a shower and go to bed. I think its somewhat depression. And I think my depression is because of my shingles. I won't go on and on about my shingles woes.

MyLove says I read in bed and when I go to bed, my body is saying read instead of sleep.

There is some truth in that. I was a nurse and worked for a sleep disorder physician. I know all the do's and don'ts of sleep behaviour. (Is that the right spelling of don'ts, sorry too depressed and lazy to look it up and have a feeling spellcheck won't catch it. oh well. Sorry)

Also there is another reason I read before I go to bed is because its the ONLY time that it is quiet to read. I don't (usually)  hear blaring TVs, inconsiderate people with their boom boxes in their car, and just every day noise. It's the only time I can actually HEAR myself read to myself.

There's something that's been bothering me and I hit it off MyLove for feedback. "SIGH"  He is somewhat supportive. He just does not know how having kids is. He hasn't a clue and not interested in trying. I totally understand and respect his view.
My daughter has claimed that she is gay since 9th grade. What can I say? I've accepted it. I cannot do anything about it. Her father cannot do anything about it. No one but her can do anything about it. So what gets other people off to tell me they are going to talk to her about how they feel. Her 'gayness” is yet another future post...maybe.

Do they really think she even cares what they feel? Why do they think if they tell her about what God put man and woman on earth for she'll change her mind or..again care?. I have taught her all I can. I brought her to church. She was even an altar server. She was very active in the church. So she knows what her religion says about homosexuality.

My point is why tell me they are going to talk to her about this? I couldn't stop them even if I tried. It frustrates me that people bounce crap off me that neither she nor I want to hear.

It is her Life. I am her mother and will support her. I will be there when she has a lesbian break-up. (There I said it..L-E-S-B-I-A-N). If I wasn't there for her at any confusing or unconventional time as well as the good times I wouldn't be a good Mother, would I?

I feel a little better venting now. I shall go take that shower, snuggle against my manly Love and off to dreamland I go.

Thanks for reading and commenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For those who are Anonymous, I'll appreciate if you'll tell me who you are especialy if you know me personally or via FB. Because I get alot of spam comments. Thanks. Otherwise, say something to let me know you were here. Thanks. I appreciate all of my readers.