Saturday, December 31, 2011

Progress of New Years Resolutions of 2011

I apologize, I was on a roll writing every day but then the next day I had a very busy day with My BabyGirl and then date night with my Hubby. The next post will be about Las Vegas again I promise.

It's New Years Eve of 2012. Where did the year go?  I was just getting used to writing 2011!

I want to wish everyone a Happy  Safe New Years Eve! If you drink tonight please don't drive. In my city some towing companies are giving free rides and tows to those who are not able to drive because of drinking. I think its an awesome idea.

I was reading my last years resolutions and I have realized I have failed miserably. I used to only give one resolution but I had came up with 10. What the hell was I thinking?

However, I can say that some of the most important ones I have accomplished.

I talk to BabyGirl more as we have our mother/daughter days which I treasure.

I have stayed in touch with my aunts and uncles a little more since we go to the monthly suppers.

I did get a newer car so my car problems may be in the past, hopefully
I have my pics and important papers more organized.

Thankfully, I did get my hospital bills down, however I have more. My life story.

I failed to gain weight but it is not my whole fault as I found out with my new diagnosis  It is one of the symptoms. I have faith that eventually I will get to 100 lbs after my blood values become stable with my meds.

I couldn't chat with Jeff or any of my friends as much because my computer is slow or freezes. Maybe I can fix that this year.

I have had my ex get to me once in a while but its solely because I hate it when it affects our daughter. I have resolved for my own sanity that he will do stuff that reminds me why I divorced him but I just have to let it go. I can't change him. Unfortunately, for him, he will lose, if he hasn't already, a treasure he helped create. And that is so sad! For both he and our daughter.

As I look back at 2011, some things never changed. My health is back and forth as it has been all my life. More diagnosis and more meds. I will continue to have medical bills but its just my life.

However, in 2011 my life has changed for the better. I married the man I so love and adore. We are so happy.  My daughter and I have become closer and she takes time to be with me.

I have a wonderful family who is always there for me.

And last but not least I have all my friends who have touched my life in one way or another. In real life and online. I cherish all my fellow bloggers and Facebook friends who share their lives and allows me to share mine with them. 

I wish everyone a Safe and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For those who are Anonymous, I'll appreciate if you'll tell me who you are especialy if you know me personally or via FB. Because I get alot of spam comments. Thanks. Otherwise, say something to let me know you were here. Thanks. I appreciate all of my readers.