Sunday, July 29, 2012

Some Things Cannot Be Fixed

The words spoke to me. It made me ponder. Maybe its God's message to me.


"Maybe it's not always about trying to fix something broken. Maybe it's about starting over and creating something better." 

 I've been trying to fix something broken. I've even started over (at first by having no choice) and been trying to create something better.

However, when I feel I am at the point of moving forward and mending the break, even just a tad little, it cracks again. It becomes unglued no matter how hard I try press the broken pieces into the glue.

Maybe for me to start over and create something better I have to just walk away from the situation. I know what t I am doing is not working. I think I've invested enough time, patience, and frustration, all to just crash down on me again and again. I do have my boundaries.


So maybe I need to throw away thbroken pieces and find something brand new. Something that is whole and much better!


I don't know if this makes sense but after seeing it, I had a brainstorm, whether it makes sense or not at this point.

If you would like, you can give me your thoughts or if you like share your experiences.


2 comments:

  1. Sometimes, you can't throw things away and make them better. You just have to decorate the crack and admire it for what it is-just another decoration in your life that makes it beautiful. Just put it in a context and leave it there to be a piece on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've grown up so much Unie! That's such a beautiful thought and I thank you for giving me another perspective.

      Delete

For those who are Anonymous, I'll appreciate if you'll tell me who you are especialy if you know me personally or via FB. Because I get alot of spam comments. Thanks. Otherwise, say something to let me know you were here. Thanks. I appreciate all of my readers.