Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wednesday Wonders: Tenant Lease

Why does a tenant have to sign a lease when there are no repercussions for not following the rules?  Why does the quiet rule-abiding tenants get the shaft when they complain?

The rules are long but vague. I have also noticed there are no specified repercussions if one should broke these rules..

Does anyone ever read the lease in its entirety?  The rules are long but yet vague. I have also noticed there are no specified repercussions if one should broke these rules.

Every day I see at least one rule broken. There a a couple of rules that are persistent but does management care?

Obviously not. As long as they get their money, the hell with the rest.


2 comments:

  1. Except at my complex. If you break a rule, you get evicted and have to pay the rest of the rent for your lease period. They state that in the lease. The lady even said, "We don't need your money, so we're not afraid to kick you out." It's definitely a different environment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unie, I wish it was that way here. But it is what it is. I am glad you are in a much better place!

    ReplyDelete

For those who are Anonymous, I'll appreciate if you'll tell me who you are especialy if you know me personally or via FB. Because I get alot of spam comments. Thanks. Otherwise, say something to let me know you were here. Thanks. I appreciate all of my readers.