Monday, March 10, 2014

When You Don't Feel Like Going To Work, Think About This

It's Monday and I know a lot of you are grudgingly going to work or at work already. 

I want to give you something to think about.

There are those of us who can't work. Like Myself. Others like myself would do anything to be able to get up in the morning, get dressed and go to a job. Hopefully we would be doing what we want to do and love to do. We would feel productive and make more money than what we are getting from disability. 

Personally, I hate not being able to go to a job. I've been disabled since 1995. I've had doctors tell me they absolutely would not give the okay for me to work. It is not beneficial for my health. Working my chosen profession is actually a hazardous to my health. 

I realize they are right. 

But,,,,

I CRAVE being able to go to work at times. I want to go and help others as a nurse like I did for about 8 years. I would love to go see the patients faces and help them. I would love to have friendships with my co-workers. 

It gets me down sometimes. On those days I feel useless and worthless.  I get depressed.

It sucks!

Sometimes on Sunday evenings I can tell Hubby is sadly thinking about  having to go to work Monday. I silently wish I could be thinking of having to go to work.

But I try not to dwell on it and have faith that God has his plan. 

I ask you as you walk out that door thinking "I don't feel like going to work" think of the people who can't but would love to. Like ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For those who are Anonymous, I'll appreciate if you'll tell me who you are especialy if you know me personally or via FB. Because I get alot of spam comments. Thanks. Otherwise, say something to let me know you were here. Thanks. I appreciate all of my readers.