Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Update On Payton


Yesterday, I was in one of my funky moods and it sorta came out in my post yesterday.

I was amazed and honored how many of you reached out to me with encouraging words and letting me know I am impacting you. I love some of your suggestions.  I know I say it often but I'm honest and sincere when I say THANK you and I appreciate every one of you.

I''ll continue blogging. I'm planning to take a different approach or try to anyway.

First, let me update on Payton. He turned 3 years old today. Isn't it ashamed a little innocent child has to go through what he is going through? There are many more little ones like him.


Payton

He has been home and doing very well. His tumor has decreased in size.

Today his ANC (Absolute Neutrophil Count) unfortunately dropped from 2400 last week to 900. This count indicates his risk factor for infection so lets hope and pray he gets it up before his 5 day of chemotherapy next week.


Resting after bandage change.

They are still trying to raise money for expenses, a car and other needs the family has. Go to his page. for more details. Anything you can give (including prayers) is appreciated.

In addition to raising money by gofundme and the other money-raising activities mentioned, there is a Jambalaya Cook-Off scheduled for March as well as an auction and pool tournament.


No comments:

Post a Comment

For those who are Anonymous, I'll appreciate if you'll tell me who you are especialy if you know me personally or via FB. Because I get alot of spam comments. Thanks. Otherwise, say something to let me know you were here. Thanks. I appreciate all of my readers.