Thursday, April 13, 2017

Survivor At A New Low

I couldn't believe my eyes and what I was hearing last night. On Survivor, Zeke, a transgender was outed by a tribemate who Zeke obviously confided in, 

I kept saying, "Oh my God!" "Is this really Happening??" Among other things.

I understand Survivor is supposed to be a study of human behavior but I think this went too far.  It was malicious on Jeff Varner's part, the outer. He says he didn't mean it to be. DUDE, are you serious?

Jeff Probst has been losing my respect through the years because of the havoc during tribal council and just things he says and does. He and CBS makes me sick acting all shocked and caring but yet still airing it. 

I guess it shows some people will do ANYTHING to win money and make money! 

They've deleted many scenes before. Why couldn't they have deleted that one for Zeke's sake? 

I am not sure if Varner's apology was real. Was he saying he was sorry because he really was or he realized it was not taken very well by the others.

However, you have to give it to Zeke. He was calm and forgiving. But the compassion and forgiveness he showed Varner showed the real person he is.

So what do you think? Was Varner wrong in outing this transgender person? 

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I haven't watched Survivor since the first season. Sounds like I'm missing a lot of drama.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right about that! Not much missing much. :) Thanks for driving by.

      Delete

For those who are Anonymous, I'll appreciate if you'll tell me who you are especialy if you know me personally or via FB. Because I get alot of spam comments. Thanks. Otherwise, say something to let me know you were here. Thanks. I appreciate all of my readers.