Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Seventh Year Wedding Anniversary!

Yesterday was Hubby and I's Seventh Wedding Anniversary.  We watched the video this morning because we were busy yesterday. Get your mind out of the gutter!

I wrote a couple of posts about our wedding starting at Introducing Mr and Mrs.

First, let me tell you, I just hate seeing myself on video or listening to my own voice. But I was clearer than I remembered so that was a good thing. The Pastor was awesome. 

As I watched Hubby on the video, I see the love he had for me and I know he loves me just as much now. 

I feel the luckiest girl in the world. You know there's a saying that three times is a charm. Well, my third time has been so wonderful. 

I cannot even attempt to explain in words how much I love and respect my husband.  He has not let me down once.


My Hunk of Love :) Look how Handsome he is.
Exchanging rings.


As I have said before my family accepted him and liked him right away. 

My mom repeats now and then that my Hubby is a REAL Man. She says he can see the love and respect he has for me. She says since he has come into my life, she can breathe easier and doesn't worry about me as much because she sees that he is always there for me. When I'm sick or have an illness he takes care of me. He accepts my disability and treats me like anyone else. 

I have to agree with her.


I like this quote about marriage.




So what did we do for our anniversary? We went to see Bohemian Rhapsody. If you liked Queen, you will enjoy it. We both loved it.  It is one of my favorite movies. Then we went across the street and ate a Sicily's Italian Buffet. 

It was a great 7th year anniversary.

See you soon!  Until next time, tell the person you love, whether it is your spouse, friend, pet, just how much they mean to you.

1 comment:

For those who are Anonymous, I'll appreciate if you'll tell me who you are especialy if you know me personally or via FB. Because I get alot of spam comments. Thanks. Otherwise, say something to let me know you were here. Thanks. I appreciate all of my readers.