Saturday, August 3, 2019

My Promise from Last Post

In my last post, Yes, I Am Alive I mentioned that I had speech therapy and didn't see any difference in my voice. But a friend did.

My husband seems to ask me "what" more often lately. I often think sometimes it is my fault (won't admit it to him though Ha!)Because when we are quiet and I just abruptly say something fast he doesn't catch it. A lot of times I'm trying to call him from across the house. My bad.

I have a long-time friend who once cleaned my house when I was so sick eons ago. We've been friends on Facebook. She was trying to call me by Facebook messenger or something the other day so I called her back. We had a lengthy conversation catching up.  Her name is Donna. I hope you don't kill me, Donna Lou! LOL.

Anyway, she saw my post on Facebook about speech therapy. She called out of the blue. At the end of our conversation, Donna being Donna, she was honest. ( I love that about her and all people) She said she hoped I am not offended but she had to tell me she hears the improvement because when she was at my house or on the phone to call me years ago, she said she sometimes didn't understand me or hear me. She thought it was partly because she was hard of hearing in one ear. But she understood and heard our whole conversation clearly.

She is such a good-hearted person. She hates to hurt peoples feelings. You probably can count on one hand how many times she has hurt other's feelings. Her words did not offend me at all. Donna Lou! You actually made my day. It warmed my heart and gave me more confidence and courage and I thank you!! I love you girl!


Until next time.....when you're out, smile and say hello to a stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For those who are Anonymous, I'll appreciate if you'll tell me who you are especialy if you know me personally or via FB. Because I get alot of spam comments. Thanks. Otherwise, say something to let me know you were here. Thanks. I appreciate all of my readers.